Monday, April 25, 2011

Rural Development

Gentle readers, those of you who are back-to-the-land types may want to vote Conservative if Scott Feschuk's predictions of what a minority government will mean are accurate:

But what if we decline to give Harper what he wants? Dear citizens, the potential consequences are too imaginary to imagine! Our prosperity may crumble. Quebec may separate. Within a week to 10 days, our financial system may revert to a farm-based barter economy. Friends, you’re going to wish you voted in a Conservative majority when you try to purchase a bindle and the sales clerk doesn’t have change for a rooster.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I wasn't planning on voting Conservative tomorrow but sounds like I really don't have a choice unless I want to bring disaster to Sask and the country. I am really glad I have people like Steve and his Cons buddies around to tell me what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely you're a handy man with a bindle?

    ReplyDelete